Wednesday, March 27, 2013

True happiness comes from following the Word of God

Psalms 119:1-2 ESV
Blessed are those whose way is blameless, who walk in the law of the Lord ! Blessed are those who keep his testimonies, who seek him with their whole heart,

Psalms 119:18 ESV
Open my eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of your law.

Psalms 119:28-29 ESV
My soul melts away for sorrow; strengthen me according to your word! Put false ways far from me and graciously teach me your law!

Psalms 119:36-37 ESV
Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain! Turn my eyes from looking at worthless things; and give me life in your ways.

Psalms 119:50 ESV
This is my comfort in my affliction, that your promise gives me life.

Psalms 119:65-67 ESV
You have dealt well with your servant, O Lord , according to your word. Teach me good judgment and knowledge, for I believe in your commandments. Before I was afflicted I went astray, but now I keep your word.

Psalms 119:60, 69, 71 ESV
I hasten and do not delay to keep your commandments. The insolent smear me with lies, but with my whole heart I keep your precepts; It is good for me that I was afflicted, that I might learn your statutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment